Thursday, October 8, 2009

Almost there...

Well today was weigh day again and the goal is 1kg. Once Noah gets to 1kg they will only weigh him every 3rd day instead of every 2nd day. Anyway he has gained another 40 grams so he is now 920 grams! It wont be long now!



The tradition in NICU is for the parents to buy a cake to bring in to celebrate reaching 1 kg. But i'm going to try my hand at making one from scratch myself. Home made is always the best and I can't wait to decorate it! I want to always make Noah's birthday cakes as well! When I was growing up I thought that was the best part of having a birthday!! Watching mum make my cake and then getting to lick the bowl and the spoon and the beaters!

1 comment:

  1. Making great progress! I think a homemade cake is the best! We don't do store bought!

    ReplyDelete